Checkra1n is the latest jailbreak tool from developer Coolstar, with latest version Checkra1n beta 1.2.5. It’s compatible with all available iOS devices running iOS 14.6, including iPhone XS, XS Max and XR models.
Checkra1n is the best jailbreak solution for Windows users. It’s a semi-untethered solution that lets you reboot your device without having to use the tool again. You can also install Cydia with this jailbreak, but it takes some extra steps.
Why should you use Checkra1n?
Checkra1n is a great tool if you have any of the following reasons:
- You need to jailbreak your device due to an iOS update.
- Your device is stuck on the Apple logo and won’t boot normally.
- You wish Cydia to be installed on your device.
How to Jailbreak iOS 14.6 using Checkra1n 1.2.5 on Windows?
If you’re using Windows 10 and have an iPhone or iPad running iOS 14.6, then you can use Checkra1n to jailbreak it. This is the only tool that works with Windows 10, so if you don’t have access to any other computer, this is your best bet. Follow these steps:
1) Download the latest version of Checkra1n from this page on Cydia’s official website. Make sure that you have downloaded the correct version of Checkra1n for your device. For example, if you have an iPad Pro 12.9-inch model running iOS 14.6, then grab the “Checkra1n_v1_3_0_windows.exe” file. If you don’t know which one to get, ask someone who knows more about jailbreaking than you do or search online for more information on which tool to use with each model of iPhone or iPad (if there are available any).
2) Install the downloaded file on your Windows computer. The installation process is simple and easy. just follow these steps.
3) Connect your iPad or iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Make sure you’ve turned off Find My iPhone, Activation Lock and passcode lock on your device beforehand.
4) Let the software scan your device for any potential problems with Cydia, such as corrupted files or broken installations. If it finds something wrong, it will ask you if you want to repair it or not (with “no” being the default answer).
5) Once the software has finished scanning, it will give you an option to install Cydia on your device. Simply follow the onscreen instructions to complete this process.
6) After installation is complete, disconnect your iPhone or iPad from the computer and turn it off. Then boot into recovery mode by holding down both Power and Home buttons at once until you see an Apple logo with a loading bar showing up underneath it. When the loading bar is complete, you will see a screen prompting you to enter your passcode. Enter it and then select the “Restore from Backup” option.
7) Choose the backup file that you want to restore from by tapping on the desired one.
8) Confirm your choice by tapping on the “Restore” button.
9) Once the process is complete, reboot your iPhone or iPad by holding down Power and Home buttons at once until you see an Apple logo with a loading bar showing up underneath it. When the loading bar is complete, you will be prompted to enter your passcode. Enter your passcode and choose the “Set Up as New iPhone” option.
10) Once you are done with all the steps, your iPhone will restart and you will see a new welcome screen. You can now use this device as usual, but make sure that you don’t restore from backup again if it is not necessary.
Supported Devices for Checkra1n 1.2.5
- iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, and SE
- iPad 5th generation
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad Pro 1st generation
- Apple TV 4 and 4K
- iBridge T2
- iPhone 7 and 7 Plus
- iPad 6th and 7th generation
- iPod touch 7
- iPad Pro 2nd generation
- iPhone 8, 8 Plus, and X
- Also you can try your device too.
Supported Features of Checkra1n 1.2.5
- IOS 14.4 jailbreak
- IOS 14.5 jailbreak
- IOS 14.6 jailbreak
- IOS 15 jailbreak
- Also many more IOS versions are supported but above listed IOS versions are tested and by our team.
we will show how to install Jailbreak tweaks without using a computer Soon.
How to jailbreak iPad air 12.5.5
Download the latest version of Checkra1n which is Checkra1n beta 1.2.5 or 1.3.0. Make sure that you have downloaded the correct supported version of Checkra1n for your device. Or you can search online for more information on which tool to use with iPad air 12.5.5 (if there are available any). And follow the same steps mention above.
suggested: 4 easy ways to share location on iPhone
Checkra1n Alternative tools for iOS 15.5 Jailbreak
- Pangu Jailbreak iOS 15.5
If you do this, all your data will be erased and you will lose any chance of recovering it. With this step by step guide, you can jailbreak your iOS device in no time. If you have any questions about this topic or need help with anything else, feel free to leave a comment below.