If you are an IOS Jailbreak lover then here’s great news for you. Checkra1n beta 0.12.5 is released for windows. This tool is designed to help you Jailbreak your Apple device and helps you with everything related to that. Here you will find a tutorial on How to Jailbreak iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch and you will also find links to other tutorials on How to Jailbreak an Android device and How to Un-Jailbreak an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
What is Jailbreaking for IOS?
Jailbreaking is the process of unlocking the iPhone or iPad security features so that you can install apps that are not officially approved by Apple. This allows you to download applications from outside of the App Store, so you can get them for free.
Checkra1n beta 0.12.5
If you’ve been looking for a way to jailbreak your iPhone or iPad, but don’t know where to start? Checkra1n 0.12.5 beta jailbreak ios 15.0.2 supports all IOS devices from iPhone 6s-x. It’s a simple program that will walk you through each step of the process and make it easy for anyone who has never done this before.
This program is really easy to use and works just like any other jailbreak application. This program allows you to follow along with the instructions on screen and do everything manually or automatically (if you choose). It doesn’t matter whether you want to jailbreak your iOS device for personal use or for business purposes. To start jailbreaking your IOS devices with Checkra1n beta 1.2.5 on MacOS or Linux, check How to jailbreak ios with MacOS and Linux.
Checkra1n beta 0.12.5 for Windows
Checkra1n has already released 0.12.5 beta Jailbreak on Windows for iPhone, iPad, iPod on Justatech Checkra1n. You can follow the tutorial below to Jailbreak your IOS easily, Let’s start jailbreaking.
What are the benefits of checkra1n 0.12.5 beta?
Checkra1n Releases 0.12.5 beta Jailbreak For iPad, iPhone, iPod on Windows: Jailbreak ios 15 checkra1n with computer, jailbreak ios 15, jailbreak ios 15 jelena olya, jailbreak ios 15.0.1, jailbreak ios 15.1, jailbreak ios 15 iPhone x, jailbreak ios 15 with pc, jailbreak Jailbreak for iOS 15 checkra1n 0.12.5 beta up to iOS 15 with windows, jailbreak ios 15.0.1, 15.0.2, jailbreak ios 15 iPhone 7, justatech checkra1n 0.12.6 windows, jailbreak ios 15 beta,
What’s new in Checkra1n beta 0.12.5
- Fix Jailbreak up to IOS 15 checkra1n 0.12.5 beta
- Bug fixes for iPhone icloud Bypass
- Fix boot problem on Hotfix for A9X devices, which could not boot on 14.5 with Checkra1n 0.12.3
- Fix package dependency related issues on the deb repo
Known issues on jailbreaking A7 device
- A7 devices is no more working with the Linux version
- The exploit is not working as expected on some devices, such as the Raspberry Pi 3 and Raspberry Pi Zero
- Linux GUI build when using CLI mode is no more supporting the auto assertion of DFU feature on advanced
- Restart for Apple TV 4K may breakout boards
Checkra1n beta 0.12.5 with bridgeOS
- After jailbreaking on bridgeOS, If you disconnect the cable, then as soon as macOS boots. It’ll revoke the USB connection and will refuse to allow the communication with the T2.
- Some users have already reported checkra1n is crashing when Chinese language is set as the only system language.
- It is unknown whether checkra1n may crash when using any other language as only system language.
Checkra1n beta 0.12.5 unsupported platforms
- This beta is only available for windows, macOS, Linux.
- Work is ongoing to support other operating systems, which will be added in a future release.
Checkra1n beta 0.12.5 Package managers
- Checkra1n only supports installing Cydia, for now.
- Support for other package managers such as Installer and Zebra is expected within the coming weeks.
Download Checkra1n beta 0.12.5
Here’s how you can download checkra1n beta 0.12.5 for windows.
- Go to Checkra1n beta 0.12.5 download link.
- Open link and click on download button.
- After downloading you’re ready to Jailbreak your IOS device from Windows.